Speaker Bang & Olufsen Beolab 18
- Brand: BANG & OLUFSEN
- Product Code: 1620329
- Availability: In Stock
- VAT included
TNT, UPS STANDARD: Delivery to EU countries takes 5-7 working days*. Baltic countries 2-3 working days*
TNT, UPS EXPRESS: Delivery to EU countries takes 3-5 working days*. In other countries - 5-10 working days*
Why buy in Mobius store
- We are the Official Retailer of the represented brands.
- Our prices confirmed by the manufacturers and correspond to the world prices.
- 100% original brand products.
- We guarantee products quality presented on our website.
- You can pay for the purchase in any convenient way.
- We will deliver your order fast and free of charge.
- You can always take advantage of warranty and post-warranty service.
- You can get a discount - perhaps this is the best offer for you!
- You may not find these collectibles anywhere else.
Speaker Beolab 18 Bang & Olufsen / 2 PCS.
Speaker Bang & Olufsen Beolab 18 conceived as an exceptional sound column, introducing a refined symbiosis of form, craftsmanship and performance.
- Acoustic Lens Technology
- Elegant wooden lamellas
- Wall mounted or free stand
Designer: Torsten Valeur, David Lewis Designers
Dimensions: 132.6 x 15.5 cm
Lamellas: Maple, Smoked Oak, Walnut, Black, White
Aluminium cabinet: Natural, Black, Brass Tone
Wall bracket: Natural and black
Floor stand: Black
Weight: 8.5 kg
2 x Power Link (RJ45) • 1 x RCA (L/R)
1 x TOSLINK
- in: Sample rate 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 96k/PCM16-24 bit
- out: Sample rate 48k/PCM 24 bit • Wireless Power Link
Amplifiers: 160 watt, Class D, tweeter 160 watt, Class D, woofer
Frequency range: 15 - 43,000 Hz
Speaker Drivers: 1 x 3/4" tweeter
2 x 4" woofer
Features: Acoustic Lens Technology (ALT) - The benefit of ALT is a 180-degree horizontal dispersion of the upper frequencies, leading to uniform sound characteristics in the area in front of the loudspeaker allowing you to place yourself more freely and still get an optimal experience.
Adaptive Bass Linearisation (ABL) - Continuously adapts the bass response to the input signal, resulting in a significantly improved bass performance, without the risk of damaging the driver.
Room adaptation - A three-position switch controls the bass response of the speaker depending on the placement of the speaker in the room.
Thermal protection - The temperature of the driver units is constantly monitored to keep the speaker at top performance all the time.
Line sense - Auto on/off – for connecting non-Bang & Olufsen equipment.
Download Product Sheet
|Floor acoustic system||*|
|15 - 43.000 Hz||*|
|H x L x W||132.4 x 15.5 x 11.5 cm|