Watch Chopard Happy Sport
- Brand: CHOPARD
- Product Code: 278582-3005
- Availability: Pre-Order
- VAT included
TNT, UPS STANDARD: Free Delivery to EU countries 5-7 working days*. Baltic countries 2-3 working days*
TNT, UPS EXPRESS: Delivery to EU countries 3-5 working days*. In other countries - 5-10 working days*
Why buy in Mobius store
- We are the Official Retailer of the represented brands.
- Our prices confirmed by the manufacturers and correspond to the world prices.
- 100% original brand products.
- We guarantee products quality presented on our website.
- You can pay for the purchase in any convenient way.
- We will deliver your order fast and free of charge.
- You can always take advantage of warranty and post-warranty service.
- You can get a discount - perhaps this is the best offer for you!
- You may not find these collectibles anywhere else.
Watch Chopard Happy Sport Happy Hearts Quartz 36 mm
A playful encounter between Happy Sport and Happy Hearts, this unique timepiece with its red alligator leather strap is to be worn around the clock. Its inimitable aura channels a wealth of emotional connotations, unfailingly bringing a ray of light to daily life. The heart is above all about the radiance of happy days, constantly reinvented by Chopard through the Happy Hearts playful and iconic design. This timepiece is dedicated to Big-Hearted women.
1 sapphire = 0.10 ct (blue) (crown)
3 diamonds = 0.14 ct (moving)
7 diamonds = 0.10 ct (3 moving heart)
1 moving heart with red inlay
Happy spirit: free mobile diamonds and two hearts spread their radiance by evolving and swirling delicately on the top of the dial. All diamonds and stones used by Chopard are of the highest quality.
Functions and characteristics:
Hours, minutes and seconds
Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock
Hour and minute hands in "glaive" style
Crown in stainless steel set with sapphire
- Ident Number: 278582-3005
- Wrist Watch
- Calibre: ETA 955.112
- Movement Type: Quartz
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Water-resistance: 30 m
|3 bar (30 m)||*|